<-- if you enjoyed this page, please consider clicking the +1 button. Thanks!
THIS FILE IS FOR GENEALOGICAL PURPOSES ONLY
Father: Henry HOWLAND
- BIRTH: ABT 1592, Fenstanton, Huntingdon, England
- DEATH: 23 FEB 1672/73, Rock Nook, Kingston (near Plymouth), MA
- Desire HOWLAND
- John HOWLAND II
- +Hope HOWLAND
- Elizabeth HOWLAND
- Lydia HOWLAND
- Hannah HOWLAND
- Joseph HOWLAND
- Jabez HOWLAND
- Ruth HOWLAND
- Issac HOWLAND
_Henry HOWLAND _|
| | __
| | |__
Updated July 1, 2001. Compiled by Howder (www.howderfamily.com)
from the following source(s):
(1) Welcome to the Mayflower Web Page, the complete Internet site for
Mayflower history and genealogy.
"John Howland came on the Mayflower as a servant to John Carver. He is
best remembered for having fallen off the Mayflower during a mighty
(2) Deetz, James & Patricia Scott Deetz, "The Times of their Lives;
Life, Love, and Death in Plymouth Colony" (W. H. Freeman and Company: New
York, NY, 2000).
(3) Family History, Volume S(4), Sylvester, Daughters of the American
Revolution library, Washington, DC.
"The tomb of John Howland, the last to die of the passengers of the
"Mayflower of Plymouth" is at Plymouth, Mass."
Genealogy researched and/or compiled by Howder.
Copyright © 1996-2011. All Rights Reserved in accordance with Appropriate Use Statement.
File updated January 9, 2011.