<-- if you enjoyed this page, please consider clicking the +1 button. Thanks!
THIS FILE IS FOR GENEALOGICAL PURPOSES ONLY
Father: John TILLEY
- BIRTH: ABT 1607, Henlow, Bedford, England
- DEATH: 21 DEC 1687, Swansea, Bristol Co., MA
Mother: Joan HURST
- Desire HOWLAND
- John HOWLAND II
- +Hope HOWLAND
- Elizabeth HOWLAND
- Lydia HOWLAND
- Hannah HOWLAND
- Joseph HOWLAND
- Jabez HOWLAND
- Ruth HOWLAND
- Issac HOWLAND
_William TILLEY _
_Robert TILLEY _|
_John TILLEY _|
| | _________________
| _William HURST _|
| | |_________________
|_Joan HURST __|
Updated July 1, 2001. Compiled by Howder (www.howderfamily.com)
from the following source(s):
(1) Deetz, James & Patricia Scott Deetz, "The Times of their Lives;
Life, Love, and Death in Plymouth Colony" (W. H. Freeman and Company: New
York, NY, 2000), page 37.
- Within a year of sailing on the Mayflower she "lost her parent and her
uncle and aunt and was left with the care of her toddler cousin Humility
(2) Family History, Volume S(4), Sylvester, Daughters of the American
Revolution library, Washington, DC.
- "who, with her father and brother ..." were passengers on the
- "bp. 30 August 1607"
Genealogy researched and/or compiled by Howder.
Copyright © 1996-2011. All Rights Reserved in accordance with Appropriate Use Statement.
File updated January 10, 2011.