(1) 1850 United States Census for New York, Albany Co., the 9th Ward of
Albany: August 30, 1850.
Margarethe (listed as "Mary") [Pfeiffer] Funk is married to George Funk,
head of household. She is 22 years old and born in New York.
(2) 1860 United States Census for New York, Albany Co., 9th Ward Albany
City: Page 14; January 23, 1860.
Margarethe (listed as "Margaret") [Pfeiffer] Funk is married to George
Funk, head of household. She is 31 years old and born in Hesse
Darmstadt. Children in the household are George, Catherine, Jacob,
Louis, Caroline, Magdelane, and William.
(3) 1870 United States Census for Wisconsin, Dodge Co., Town of Emmet
(Watertown Post Office): pages 27-28; dwelling 196; family 192; June 10,
Margaret [Margarethe Pfeiffer] Funk is married to George Funk, head of
household. She was born in Hesse Darmstadt, is 40 years old and is a
keeping house. Children listed in the household are: Jacob, Lewis
(Ludwig), Caroline, Helen (Lena), (John William) Wilhelm, Christina,
Minna (Wilhelmina), Mary, Henry and Herman.
(4) LDS FamilySearch 1880
United States Census database for Emmet, Dodge Co., WI. Family History
Library Film 1255423, NA Film Number T9-1423, Page 148B.
Margarethe (listed as "Margaret") [Pfeiffer] Funk is listed as 51 years
old and born in Prussia, as were her parents. She is keeping house and
is married to George Funk. The children listed in the household are:
Christina; Wilhelmina ("Mena"); Mary; Henry; Herman and Margaretha
(5) Schlintz, Victoria L. J., "Family, A Genealogical Collection,"
(Oakland, CA: self-published manuscript, 1979), Schlintz chapter,
Funk-Weihert descendant chart.
- Includes birth date and date of passing.
(6) Fosdal, Roberta and Bill Jannke III, compilers, "Emmet Cemetery,
Dodge County," Dodge/Jefferson Counties Genealogical Society. May 30,
1990. Provided on the Society's web site at Emmet