(1) 1910 United States Census for Minnesota, Kittson Co., Township of
Hallock, Village of Hallock: Supervisory District 9, Enumeration
District 81; Sheet 1B; April 10, 1910.
Elmer C. Yetter is head of household, married to Mary E. [Egan] Yetter.
Children in the household are Ethel M., and Mildred L.
Street Address: Broadway.
Age: 44; married for 17 years.
Birthplace: Minnesota, with his father from Indiana and his mother from
Occupation: Attorney, General Practice, working on own account (i.e.,
Home: Owned, free of mortgage, not a farm (i.e., a house).
(2) 1920 United States Census for Minnesota, Hennepin Co., Minneapolis
City: Enumeration District 257; Sheet 7B; January 8, 1920.
Elmer C. Yetter (listed as "Yetter, T. Elmer") is head of household,
married to Mary [Egan] Yetter. Their daughter Mildred L. Yetter is also
Address: 4436 Upton Avenue South.
Home ownership: renter.
Birthplace: Minnesota, with his father born in Pennsylvania and his
mother born in Maine.
Occupation: Attorney in an Office; working on own account (i.e.,
(3) 1930 United States Census for Minnesota, Hennepin Co., Minneapolis:
Ward 13; Block 414; Enumeration District 27-263; Sheet 19A; April 8, 1930.
Elmer C. Yetter passed away two months before the census, and Mary [Egan]
Yetter is head of household. She is widowed, and paradoxically, Elmer C.
Yetter is listed on the same census line as Mary (something I've not
typically seen in other census records).
(4) Manzow, Ron, ed., "The Sylvester Family of Plainview, Minnesota -- a
collection of information taken from the Plainview News, other
newspapers, letters, and diaries beginning in 1884" (Plainview,
Minnesota: Plainview History Center, 2001).
- 1926 (February 5): "[Edwin L. Sylvester] said a lawyer cousin of his,
Elmer C. Yetter, who formerly practiced law with the late C. C. Willson
of Rochester [MN], was coming to Wabasha [MN] Saturday to talk things
(5) Listed in Daughters of the American Revolution membership record
569548 (issued 1972).