Herman Alexander WALL
- BIRTH: 05 Mar 1885; Texas, USA
- DEATH: 11 May 1949; Harris, Co. Texas, USA
- BURIAL: Old Carthage Cemetery, Carthage, Panola Co., Texas, USA
Mother: Mary Tom HULL
Family 1: Blanche EVERETT
- MARRIAGE: unk
___________________ _____________________________| | |___________________ _James Edgar WALL _| | | ___________________ | |_____________________________| | |___________________ | |--Herman Alexander WALL | | _Henry Sealy HULL _ | _Thomas Philip HULL _________| | | |_Eleanor WEBB _____ |_Mary Tom HULL ____| | _John REDDICK _____ |_Cordelia Elizabeth REDDICK _| |_Judith COLBERT ___
NotesUpdated May 12, 2012. Compiled by Howder (www.howderfamily.com) from the following source(s):
(1) 1900 United States Census for Texas, Panola Co., Carthage Town (not incorporated), Beat no. 1 (Part of): Supervisor's District 7; Enumeration District 65; Sheets 4A-4B; June 6, 1900.
Herman Wall is the son of James and Mary Wall. He was born March 1885 in Texas and is 15 years old. He is attending school.
(2) 1910 United States Census for Texas, Panola Co., Carthage (part of), Precinct 1: Supervisor's District 2; Enumeration District 121; Sheet 3A; April 15, 1910.
Herman Wall is the son of J. E. and Mary Tom Wall. He is 25 years old, born in Texas and is a pharmacist in a drug store.
(3) World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 via Ancestry.com
- Name: Herman Alexander WALL
- Present Home Address: Uvalde, Uvalde, Texas
- Age: 33, born March 5, 1885
- Present Occupation: Pharmacist; Sandero Drug Co., Uvalde, Texas
- Nearest Relative: Blanche WALL, Uvalde, Texas
- Physical Characteristics: height - medium; build - medium; eyes - brown; hair - brown
- Date: September 12, 1918
(4) 1920 United States Census Texas, Harrison Co., Marshall City, Justice Precinct 3: Supervisors District 326, Enumeration District 61; Sheet 16A; January 14, 1920.
Herman A. WALL is head of household, married to Blanche [EVERETT] WALL. Their son is Herman, Jr.
- Address: 108 S. Columbus St.
- Home ownership: Renter
- Age: 34, married.
- Birthplace: Texas, with his father born in Alabama and his mother in Mississippi.
- Occupation: Pharmacist, Retail Drug Co.
(5) Texas Death Index, 1903-2000 via Ancestry.com
- Name: Hermann Alexander WALL
- Death Date: 11 May 1949
- Death County: Harris
- Certificate: 23339
(6) LaGrone, Leila B., editor, "A History of Panola County, Texas 1819-1978" (Panola County Historical Commission: Carthage, TX, 1979), page 223 (entry 133), page 269 (entry 235), and page 287 (entry 281).
- Provides middle name (Alexander).
- A pharmacist who owned drug stores around Houston, with his brother Philip.
(7) Source: McGaughy family document written after August 1969, probably by Helon McGaughy Madison.
- "Lived in Houston, Texas"
(8) Brinkoeter Family Records. April 23, 2001.