(1) 1850 United States Census for North Carolina, Cherokee Co.: Page 68;
June 1, 1850.
Cordelia Reddick (listed as "Reddix") is the daughter of John and Judy
Reddick. She is 19 years old and born in North Carolina.
(2) 1860 United States Census for Texas, Panola Co., Woods Post Office,
Beat No. 4: Page 99; August 15, 1860.
Cordilia [Reddick] Hull is married to Thomas P. Hull, head of household.
She is 25 years old, born in North Carolina, and is keeping house.
Children in the household are Ida, John, Sarah and Nancy.
(3) 1870 United States Census for Texas, Panola Co., Beat No. 5 (Woods
Post Office): page 217; September 28, 1870.
Cordelia [Reddick] Hull is married to Thos. P. Hull, head of household.
She was born in North Carolina, is 36 years old and is keeping house.
Children in the household are Ida, John, Nannie, Mary, Edwin, Henry and
(4) LDS FamilySearch 1880
United States Census database for E. D. 60, Precinct 1, Panola Co., TX.
Family History Library Film 1255322, NA Film Number T9-1322, Page 192C.
Cordelia (Reddick) Hull is listed as 45 years old and "keeping house."
She is listed as being born in North Carolina as are her parents. She is
married to Thomas P. Hull. The children listed in the household are:
John C.; Nancy; Mary T.; Helon J; Emma; and Ida W. (under her married
name "Clark"). Also included is her grandson, Thomas A. Clark. The
record misspells her name as "Cordilia."
(5) 1900 United States Census for Texas, Panola Co., Carthage Town (not
incorporated), Justice Precinct No. 1 (part of): Supervisor's District
7; Enumeration District 64; Sheet 7B; June 7, 1900.
Cordilia E. [Reddick] Hull is married to Thomas P. Hull, head of
household. Their daughter Emma M. Hull is also included in the household.
- Birth date: April 1834, 66 years old.
- Marriage: 50 years.
- Birthplace: North Carolina, as were her parents.
(6) LaGrone, Leila B., editor, "A History of Panola County, Texas
1819-1978" (Panola County Historical Commission: Carthage, TX, 1979),
page 223 (entry 133).
(7) From a family document of unknown origin (possibly Helen Elizabeth