THIS FILE IS FOR GENEALOGICAL PURPOSES ONLY
Riley H. PRIEST
Family 1: Mary DILENBECK
(1) Stephan family records, August 14, 2000.
Family 2: Mary Viola GOODENOUGH
(1) Early Marriages of Ionia Co., MI. Ionia Co., MI Genweb Page.
(2) Stephan family records, August 14, 2000.
Map of Significant Places During Lifetime
__ __________| | |__ _Lewis PRIEST ___| | | __ | |_Polly //_| | |__ | |--Riley H. PRIEST | __ | __________| | | |__ |_Nancy M. HAIRE _| | __ |__________| |__
NotesUpdated March 30, 2005. Compiled by Howder (www.howderfamily.com) from the following source(s):
(1) 1850 United States Census for Michigan, Ingham Co., Lansing: October 9, 1850.
Riley (listed as Rily) H. Priest is the son of Lewis and Marianna Priest. He is 9 months old and born in Michigan.
(2) 1860 United States Census for Michigan, Ionia Co., Orange Twp. (Orange Post Office): Page 361; September 22, 1860.
Riley H. Priest is the son of Lewis and Marianan Priest. He is 10 years old, born in Michigan and is attending school.
(3) 1880 United States Census for Michigan, Ionia Co., Orange Twp.: Supervisor's District 2; Enumeration District 99; page 12; June 8-9, 1880.
Riley H. Priest is head of household, married Mary V. [Goodenough] Priest. He is 30 years old and a carpenter. He was born in Michigan and his parents were born in New York. Their son Walter N. Priest, and Riley's mother Marinda M. [maiden surname unknown, 70 years old, born in New York with her parents from Germany] Priest are also residents.
(4) Stephan family records, August 14, 2000.
(5) Johnston family records; "Descendants of Lewis Priest," February 14, 2002.
- Provides birth and death information.