(1) Family History, Volume S(4), Sylvester, Daughters of the American
Revolution library, Washington, DC.
(2) Genealogical Notes of Barnstable [Mass.] Families Volume I, Amos
Otis, 1888. Cobb chapter (pages 166-179).
(3) Daughters of the American Revolution membership record 717023 (issued
1988): During revolution "resided at Durham, ME, Served as Private in
Captain Samuel Whitmore's Company, Col. Reuben Fogg's Regiment, Mass
(4) Listed in Daughters of the American Revolution membership record
157305 (issued 1920).
(5) U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 via Ancestry.com
Name: Andrew Cobb
Birth Year: 1734
Spouse Name: Hannah Green
Spouse Birth Place: of ME
Marriage Year: 1754
Marriage State: ME
(6) Massachusetts Soldiers and Sailors of the Revolutionary War, Vol. 3,
page 664 via Ancestry.com
- "Cobb, Andrew, Gorham. Capt. Samuel Whitmore's co., Col. Reuben Fogg's
regt.; pay abstract for mileage [year not given]."